Adding a Pure FlashBlade to Igneous
- Login to Igneous
- Select Systems from the left navigation menu
- Click on + Add systems
- Select Pure FlashBlade as the type of NAS you would like to add to Igneous.
- Enter the Admin hostname, API token and data interfaces.
The Pure FlashBlade API token can be obtained using the CLI
ir@flashbade-2:~$ pureadmin list --api-token --expose Name API Token Created Expires ir T-00abcdef-345a-itus-123456789abc 2018-01-23 22:43:33 PST -
- Click Continue and Igneous will begin scanning the system for export
- A summary of exports found on the system will be displayed. We recommend leaving the default system policy as "Unprotected" unless you wish to apply the same backup policy to every export in the system at this time. Click on Complete adding system to finalize the add.