Adding a Qumulo system to Igneous
- Login to Igneous
- Select Systems from the left navigation menu
- Click on + Add systems
- Select Qumulo as the type of NAS you would like to add to Igneous.
- Enter the Admin hostname and root user credentials. Note : The credential is never stored and used only once to create an "Igneous" user with the appropriate RBAC roles to manage backup capabilities.
- Click Continue and Igneous will begin scanning the system for export
- A summary of exports found on the system will be displayed. We recommend leaving the default system policy as "Unprotected" unless you wish to apply the same backup policy to every export in the system at this time. Click on Complete adding system to finalize the add.
Was This Article Helpful?